Ancient Grains™ Seed Blend for Wildlife™ - King Tut's Giant Grains for Giant Bucks
- FREE SHIPPING
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Ancient & Heritage spring grains - can be planted until mid summer and later as a forage
Plant 1 inch deep @ 100 lbs./acre
Ancient Grains for Wildlife™ is the first seed blend of its kind sourced from ancient, heirloom, and heritage grains specifically grown for wildlife food plots. We strictly source our ancient grains from farmers who follow the soil health principles and regenerative farming practices. In this spring-planted blend, we've added 3 ancient grains, one heritage grain and ancient buckwheat (4000 B.C.). Ancient and heirloom grains are far more nutrient dense and up to 40% higher in protein. Our selection of nutritionally superior grains possess higher concentrations of antler building vitamins, minerals, and secondary compounds. They also offer medicinal compounds for wildlife and possess a noticeably sweet, buttery flavor profile.
Benefits of ancient grains:
- 20-35% more protein than modern grains
- 2-3 times larger than modern wheat
- Giant grains with a sweet, buttery, nutty flavor profile
- Grown by our vetted and verified regenerative farmers to support new markets for family farms that focus on quality over quantity
- Larger root systems than modern wheat
- No middle men - sourced in a transparent manner directly from family farms
- Grown, sourced and crafted with care and attention to detail for higher value seeds & wildlife forages
- Untouched by modern plant breeding programs that strictly focus on yield and lose sight of nutritional quality and flavor profile
The result of five years of research by Drop-Tine founder, Jason R. Snavely, our spring planted ancient and heritage grain blend was sourced from highly vetted farmers who practice regenerative agriculture, have healthy soils and are committed to growing nutrient dense seeds in biologically active soils. There are no middle men, we are sourcing all of these ancient, nutrient dense seeds from family farms for complete transparency so we can work with our growers to craft the highest quality seeds in healthy soils!
Boundaries...like rules, are made to be broken!